When your workers are protected they are more productive. When your projects are protected, the costs associated with project delays and shutdowns are minimised. With rapidly inflatable reinforced PVC ‘air beams’, a Fast Tent unit is self supporting, no framework or scaffolding is required and it can be quickly & easily relocated. The double walled construction provides very good insulation and robust load bearing capability.
Key benefits for construction projects
Faster Installation – Whilst a traditional scaffold frame and sheeting such as shrink wrap could take days to achieve, a Fast Tent system inflates in just a couple of minutes.
Consistent Quality – The effectiveness of most traditional tenting and sheeting systems is dependent on the skill of the installer and weather conditions during set up. Fast tent is manufactured and tested off site and we can incorporate colours and corporate branding.
Safe & Sustainable – As fast tent is self supporting, no scaffolding or other framework is required and work at height is eliminated. The system’s inflatable skin provides superb insulation and far easier control of the internal environment. Because Fast tent is re-usable there is no sheeting to be disposed of.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION & SIZING
Our standard range of tents are available in 5m long modules and widths from 6 metres to 14 metres.
- Constructed from 630gsm flame retardant PVC
- Choice of colours – see full list of colours here
- Optional removable branding panels – for digital artwork requirements click here
- 6 high level anchors + 4 mid level anchors + 12 ground level anchors each side of tent – link to detail / image
- Tension sheet at ends
- Dutch lacing + velcro rain flap at tent join
- 2 runs of webbing loops internally at 2 metre intervals (for fixing lights etc)
- 2 × 110V air blowers
Also included with your air building;
- Transport bag
- 1 metre long anchor pegs
- 40cm long anchor pegs
- Repair kit containing glue, patches, thread
Tents can be custom made to any size or shape.
Get In Touch
- Stockery Park Farm, Holmes Chapel Road, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AS
- +44 (0)1477 750777
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm