Ordering your Fast tent is easy:
Get in touch with us and we start by talking through your requirements and ideas. Whether you select one of our standard designs that is ready to go (subject to your preferred colours and branding), or whether you need a custom design, the order and delivery process is simple.
- Choose you preferred colours and send us your logo. Our designers then prepare drawings and visuals for approval along with a quotation. Shipping costs are estimated according to your preferred method – i.e. road / sea / air freight.
- Upon receipt of a 50% deposit, the approved designs are turned into a production plan. Material is cut using state of the art precision cutters and the manufacturing of the tent begins.
- When your tent is completed we inflate, test and check your tent and send you a video and images of your completed tent.
- Finally, you pay the balance of your invoice and your tent is despatched. Typical lead time from order to despatch is 4-6 weeks.
For destinations outside of Europe we ship via sea freight or air freight. Our freight forwarding partner, Neon Freight, provide a dedicated service and even if you have never imported something before, they and their partners based worldwide will talk you through the process step by step. For more information on shipping options please see ‘the shipping process’.
We can organise shipping right to your door. Remember that depending on where you live in the world, there may be additional import duties and taxes.
Although the set up process is very quick and easy, we always send one of the Rhino team to your site to help you with the first set up. We will talk you through unrolling, joining tents, connecting the blowers, ground anchoring and more. This installation support service is free of charge.
Get In Touch
- Stockery Park Farm, Holmes Chapel Road, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AS
- +44 (0)1477 750777
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm